Welcome to the BYHA 2016-2017 Season
The first of our pre-season clinics has been scheduled. Knowing that some families may be on vacation, we have scheduled 4 clinics.
All players and coaches must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2015/16 Season prior to attending any clinics or practices (Instructions below). You must bring the USA Hockey Confirmation receipt on your first day in order to participate.
- Go online to www.usahockey.com.
- Click on "Players" or "Coaches" (listed under the USA Hockey logo).
- Click on "Register Online".
- You should be on the "Online Registration Website". Click on "Ice Player and Coaches".
- Begin registration (make sure you register for the 2016/2017 Season).
- Once payment has been made and approved, you will be brought to the "Confirmation Page". Click on "confirmation". Print the document. Also, save the document.
- Please bring the USA Hockey Confirmation document to the first clinic or practice or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Players will not be permitted to participate until we receive their USA Hockey Confirmation #
- Farm and Mini-Mite Players do not attend clinics. (1st practice for Mini-Mites is Tue, Sept 20 and Farm is Fri, Oct 14)
- Final player placement on teams will be completed after the call-up scrimmages. Please be patient as it will take a few days.
- As soon as the coaches receive their rosters, they will notify their players regarding practices.