Welcome to the BYHA 2018-2019 Season
The first of our pre-season clinics have been scheduled. Knowing that some families may be on vacation, we have scheduled several clinics.
All players and coaches must be registered with USA Hockey for the 2018/19 Season prior to attending any clinics or practices. You must bring the USA Hockey Confirmation receipt on your first day in order to participate (instructions below).
- Go online to www.usahockey.com.
- Click on "Players" or "Coaches" (listed under the USA Hockey logo).
- Click on "Register Online".
- You should be on the "Online Registration Website". Click on "Ice Player and Coaches".
- Begin registration (make sure you register for the 2018/2019 Season).
- Once payment has been made and approved, you will be brought to the "Confirmation Page". Click on "confirmation". Print the document. Also, save the document.
- Please bring the USA Hockey Confirmation document to the first clinic or practice or email it to email@example.com.
*Players will not be permitted to participate until we receive their USA Hockey Confirmation #
- Farm and Mini-Mite Players do not attend clinics. (1st practice for Mini-Mites will be mid-September and Farm is mid-October)
- Final player placement on teams will be completed after the call-up scrimmages. Please be patient as it will take a few days.
- As soon as the coaches receive their rosters, they will notify their players regarding practices.